You put a lot in terms of effort to make ours as clear and concise as possible. It’s your right to fully comprehend how we collect use and protect the information you have shared with us so that you can make informed decisions about your online activity on Battersea Web Expert’s website.
- Intellectual Property: The content on our website contains text, graphics, logos, images, and software and all of them are protected by intellectual property rights. On the contrary, you are not applicable to modify, reproduce, distribute, or exploit any of the posted content without acquiring prior permission from us.
- User Conduct: We admire your presence and expect respectful and responsible behavior from your side. For your continued usage of our site, you have to agree on the terms, not to engage in illegal, spamming, and unwanted activities that might be harmful to our site.
- Third-Party Links: One might encounter links to third-party websites or resources. Address this, they are there for your convenience. However, we are not applicable to control the content or practices of these external sources. And, we are not held responsible for any damages or losses incurred from your interactions with them.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: We are the information providers, so we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information from different sources. Therefore, we are not guaranteeing for the completeness of the content. You are advised to not fully rely on the content.
- Limitation of Liability: We and our affiliates are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages occurred, inclusive of errors, omissions, or interruptions in connection with the use of our site.
- Termination: We are in full power to terminate or suspend your access if you are found involved in any sort of illegal activities or for any reason whatsoever, that too without prior notice or liability.
As discussed earlier, we are the information providers, we gather facts from numerous sources. The information here is for educational or informational purposes only. However, we are not responsible for the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the website.
We always strive to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information, we make no warranties for the sustainability of certain information.
If you are relying on such information, it is therefore strictly at your own risk. For that matter, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage. You must agree, that each fact reflects significant value for each individual. It’s completely unpredictable, what might hurt, affect, or influence or not. The damage can be classified as indirect or direct consequential loss and loss of data.
- Information We Collect: By personal information, we meant basic information such as name, date of birth, contact number, and other alike details. This information is voluntarily provided when interacting with our website or subscribing to our services. Additionally, we might obtain some non-personal information such as browser type, IP address, and cookies that too to enhance your own personal experience and our services.
- Use of Information: As mentioned earlier, the information you provide is employed to deliver and personalize our services. Moreover, the information is deployed to respond to inquiries, provide technical support, and improves overall functionality.
- Information Sharing: We believe our visitor’s information is our foremost priority. We usually don’t share your information with anyone. But, sometimes we might share the information with our trusted third parties who assist us in the operations of our site, conducting business activities, or providing service. Furthermore, the third parties are obligated to safeguard our visitor’s privacy and are prohibited from using it for unusual purposes.
- Data Security: One should trust us about your data being trapped in unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. And, with the implementation of industry-standard security protocols and procedures, we assure your integrity and confidentiality.
- Children’s Privacy: We do not allow individuals under the age of 13, The information on a website sometimes not be ethical as per their intellect. Other than that, the major concern behind we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. More often if you think the child uncovered some sort of personal information without your consent you can connect with us hassle-free. We will definitely take appropriate steps to remove the information from our systems or data.
At last, your continual usage or access to the Battersea Web Expert website will be acknowledged as your acceptance. We will consider that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions laid by us.